Thermoset injection molding
Granular thermosets and moist polyester (BMC) are the perfect materials for “extreme situations”, e.g. in a car engine compartment, thanks to characteristics such as high mechanical strength and rigidity. We can also provide special injection molding technology for the problem-free processing of such special plastics.
We can offer you an efficient combination of reliable hydraulic and vertical ALLROUNDER injection molding machines and a practical thermoset package for thermoset injection molding. This system solution includes all the equipment required for the immediate series production of high-quality molded parts.
- Highly wear-resistant cylinder modules with exact liquid temperature control and special screw geometries ensure processing suited to the specific material.
- Gentle BMC feed with various INJESTER feeder devices
- Short sprues with temperature-controlled cold runner radius nozzles with an entry depth of up to 100 mm
- Standard: extended SELOGICA control functions for venting and compression injection molding, as well as six adaptive mold heating circuits
- Customized hydraulic and vertical ALLROUNDERs, e.g. for the encapsulation of inserts.
Heat resistant insulating rails for domestic irons are produced on a hydraulic injection molding machine. Fibrous BMC is fed, optimally pre-compressed, by means of the INJESTER screw feeder device. A six-axis robotic system processes the external contours.
to the molded part
Pistons made from granular thermoset replace metal in car clutches. These can be produced cost effectively using a hydraulic ALLROUNDER injection molding machine. A MULTILIFT V robotic system travels to downstream stations, e.g. for flash removal and chamfering.
A BMC switch casing is produced using a precisely temperature-controlled, highly wear-resistant cylinder module with compression-free screw. A temperature-controlled cold channel radius nozzle permits short sprues and an associated reduction in waste of up to 90%.