Even mold filling
Flexible control system adjustment options are required, especially with increasingly dynamic machines and multi-cavity molds. The objective is uniform filling of the mold cavities. Here, the SELOGICA control system offers effective help with "switchover via ramps".
The standard function enables a smooth transition from the injection pressure to the holding pressure stages. This "smooth" switchover allows for compensation of the different and fluctuating pressure conditions in the individual cavities, both with slow as well as relatively fast-solidifying materials.
- Standard functionality: "Switchover via ramps" is available on all ALLROUNDER injection molding machines
- Smooth switchover: Pressure control during the transition from injection pressure to holding pressure actively affects mold filling and is therefore not only dependent on the exerted pressures
- Straightforward programming: Only the time span of the ramp function needs to be set as a parameter
- Unchanged cycle time: Holding pressure may be lower, depending on the ramp
- Improved balancing: Fluctuating pressure conditions in the individual cavities are balanced
- High level of mold reliability: Under-filling and flash formation can be prevented, thus reducing the risk of damage to molds
- Even mold filling: Filling differences with multi-cavity molds are reduced
- Reproducible injection molding process: Differences in the part weights from cycle to cycle are reduced