From high-volume production to one-off parts: Our modular product portfolio with ALLROUNDER injection molding machines, turnkey systems and the freeformer for industrial additive manufacturing offers you an individually adapted, efficient production solution for every requirement.
ARBURG is committed to comprehensive pre- and after-sales services. The close link between the German parent company and the international subsidiaries, as well as trade partners, brings technology and services to all customers in a targeted approach. Our specialists support you all the way - from detailed technology consulting to fast on-site service.
- Modular: electric, hybrid and hydraulic injection molding machines with clamping forces from 14 to 730 tons
- Flexible: industrial additive manufacturing with qualified standard granulates
- Multi-purpose: robotic systems and multi-axis robots integrated in the machine control system
- Transparent: production optimization with various software tools
- Custom-built: turnkey solutions with comprehensive technology from primary contractor ARBURG
- Detailed: customer support, expertise in plastic processing and a systematic approach to service
We are the ideal partner for you, regardless of the sector you are involved in, the processes you use, or the plastic parts you manufacture. We have a suitable solution for every injection molding task with precisely the technology you are looking for: modular and individually adaptable.
Wherever you are in the world, ARBURG supports you with injection molding technology and excellent service. You will receive support and service from our German headquarters, one of our worldwide subsidiaries, or one of our agents – always with the focus on the customer and always with the shortest response times.
to global services