Open House, Elgin, IL
How automation will add to your bottom line
We are pleased to invite you to our 2019 Open House focusing on automation in an injection molding process. The event will be hosted at our ARBURG Technology Center (ATC) in Elgin, IL on Thursday, May 16th.
Technology Highlights & Live Machine Demonstrations
So much more than just pick and place, come learn how integrated automation can add to your bottom line in your business. Also, come see what it means to work with a full turnkey supplier. Run off your machine, automation and mold all in one spot.
- 09:15 a.m.: Registration with machine demonstrations
- 10:00 a.m.: Welcome and Program Overview
- 10:15 a.m.: Automation starts with Part and Mold design
Kebo – Ron Cisliek – Manager Kebo North America
- 10:45 a.m.: Openair-Plasma® - technologies in plastic production processes
Plasmatreat – Tim Smith - CTO
- 11:15 a.m.: Cycle time improvements with integrated robot systems
ARBURG, Inc. – Juergen Giesow – Director of Technology and Engineering
- 11:45 a.m.: Lunch
- 01:00 p.m.: Integrated Molding solutions and Turn Key cell for peak efficiency
ARBURG, Inc. – Venkat Koka – Project Manager
- 01:30 p.m.: Maximize efficiency with high speed Automation
HEKUMA - Jan Nietsch – Project Manager
- 02:00 p.m.: Innovative Advanced Manufacturing
MGS – Neil Hefter – Technical Engineering Manager
- 02:30 p.m.: Live machine demonstrations / program conclusion
The event is sponsored by ARBURG and free of charge for registered attendees.
Seats are limited and reservation will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
R.S.V.P. until May 3rd to
Phone: (860) 667 7402
2585 Millennium Dr
Elgin, IL 60124
Thursday, May 16th, 2019