Advances in Lightweight Injection Molding
We are pleased to invite you to our Lightweight Injection Molding Seminar at the „lift“ Lightweight Innovations Center in Detroit, MI. Long fiber compounding, foaming and organic sheet overmolding are all technologies that are available today! Come see how you can apply them in your business, and gain the competitive Advantage.
Lightweight Injection Molding
We will discuss and exhibit technologies that will accomplish lightweighting of injection molded parts as well as further replacing metal components with plastics.
The presentations will be followed by live machine demonstrations.
Technology Highlights & Live Machine Demonstrations
- 09:15 a.m.: Registration with machine demonstrations
- 10:00 a.m.: Welcome and Program Overview
- 10:15 a.m.: Continuous roving development for lightweight applications
- 10:45 a.m.: AP-nylon based organosheet for overmolding
- 11:15 a.m.: Fiber Direct Compounding (FDC) with Injection Molding
- 11:45 a.m.: Lunch with live machine demonstrations
- 01:00 p.m.: Physical Foaming Technologies – ProFoam and MuCell
- 01:30 p.m.: Light and Beautiful - Inductive mold heating with organosheet overmolding
September 27th and 28th, 2018
Doors are open any time from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
lift Lightweight Innovations Center
1400 Rosa Parks Boulevard
Detroit, Michigan 48216
The event is sponsored by ARBURG and free of charge for registered attendees. Seats are limited and reservation will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
R.S.V.P. until September 24
Contact: Gisela Leuterer: Phone (860) 667 7402, email@example.com .