In the injection moulding process, precision bears a direct relation to the dynamics and repeat accuracy of the injection movement. Even on hydraulic machines, the position-regulated screw developed by us offers you high-precision injection and holding pressure performance – comparable with that of an electric machine.
The greater precision is achieved because pressure is applied to both sides of the hydraulic cylinder during injection. Pressure transducers and a closed-loop control circuit (servo regulation) permit targeted acceleration and braking.
- Superior moulded part quality with hydraulic injection units
- Precise position, speed and pressure control comparable with electric machines
- Control parameters include the screw position and differential pressure between the cylinder chambers
- Perfect for high-performance applications
- Part of the advance equipment package, standard on hydraulic accumulator machines