ARBURG Technology Days 2017 - Program
An industry highlight for guests from around the world
At the Technology Days to be held from 15 to 18 March 2017 in Lossburg (Germany), ARBURG will once again present more than 50 exhibits that demonstrate unique technology, offering an extensive overview of production efficiency in plastics processing.
- Technological highlights relating to processes, applications, machines and automation
- The largest injection moulding machine, the ALLROUNDER 1120 H, in a new design, featuring the pioneering GESTICA control system
- Efficiency arena with practical implementation of Industry 4.0, based on the example of an individualised "smart" luggage tag
- Expert presentations on topical subjects, such as industry 4.0, lightweight construction, turnkey and industrial additive manufacturing
- An extensive range of services and training offerings and factory tours
Our entire expert team will be on hand to personally answer individual questions. Our doors are open to you:
- Wednesday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
You can already look forward to a truly top class event!
Please send us any enquiries you may have by e-mail.