Oil Management webinar
You are invited!
To plastics business your injection moulding machinery is one of the most valuable assets. Oil management can help maintain optimum productivity, keeping your machinery operational 24/7, cycles speed fast and reliable. But what should you know about oil management to maintain system efficiency and longer equipment life?
We gladly invite you to participate in the upcoming free ARBURG webinar regarding “Oil Management for Injection Moulding Machine” on January 26, 2021 from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. (Singapore time). Register for free by clicking on the registration link: https://arburg.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XBL_NaLSQoq4NuJ_316GqA
ARBURG understands the high demand of our customers and we also understand the high cost in machine maintenance. Therefore, we collaborate with industry experts, Total Oil and WD-40, to provide oil management knowledge, best practice and case studies that will help you prevent machine breakdowns and enhance the efficiency of your injection moulding machines.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, 26th January 2021. Join us now and register for free.
Topic: Oil Management for Injection Moulding Machine
- Oil management as a pillar of preventive maintenance for injection moulding machines
- Knowledge: Understanding what is hydraulic oil
- Troubleshooting: Common issue in hydraulic oil
- Oil analysis: Maximizing the life of hydraulic oil
- Extending injection moulding tool life with WD-40
Date: 26th January 2021
Time: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. (Singapore time)
- Ruben Sander, Director Operations ASEAN Region
- Jessica Swaffer, Regional Application Engineer – Industrial & Food Market Segment Manager for Total Oil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Shengjun Zheng, Product Integrity Director Asia for WD-40