aXw Control ScrewPilot
In the injection moulding process, precision is directly related to the dynamics and reproducibility of the injection movement. This is exactly what the ScrewPilot developed by us enables – including with hydraulically and electrically driven injection units.
The higher level of precision comes from the fact that the screw position is actively regulated in the event of external fluctuations without having to change injection parameters. The advantage for you: a stable injection process and a uniform flow front.
- High injection dynamics and dynamic, active braking
- Switch-over to holding pressure at same filling level
- Injection parameters remain unchanged
- Available as standard in electric injection units
- Available in hydraulic injection units either as an option (advance equipment package) or as standard (hydraulic accumulator technology)
Brochure: Hydraulic ALLROUNDERs (PDF - 2,4 MB)
Brochure: Hybrid ALLROUNDERs (PDF - 2,3 MB)
Brochure: Electric ALLROUNDERs (PDF - 2.7 MB)
Explainer video: aXw Control ScrewPilot
Customer magazine today 38, p. 22-23 "High-performance through modularity" (PDF - 2,7 MB)