Servo-electric toggle system
Servo electric toggle systems are the ideal supplement to the fully-hydraulic ARBURG clamping units. Dynamic mould movements enable extremely short dry cycle times. All positions are moved to with precision. The technology also features greater energy efficiency.
The double five-point toggles feature a stable construction with multiple guidance and support points. The force is applied completely symmetrically during movement. Together with four-tie-bar guidance, this ensures maximum parallelism and precision. What this means for you is optimum mould maintenance periods. The automatic central oil lubrication system and the grease lubrication points that come together outside the machine panelling effectively minimise your maintenance effort.
- Fast and highly precise: servo-electric drives with direct-acting spindle gear units
- Energy-efficient and low-emission: with liquid-cooled servo motors that use energy recovery during braking
- Reliable: active mould protection with highly sensitive tie bar strain measurement
- Efficient: Oil and grease central lubrication enable maintenance during operation (depending on the series and size)
- Standard for all electric and hybrid ALLROUNDERs