The “arburgGREENworld” programme combines all our activities relating to a circular economy and the conservation of resources. The programme rests on four pillars: “Green Machine” for efficient machine technology, “Green Production” for innovative processes and resource-friendly production, “Green Services”, which comprise services and know-how transfer, as well as “Green Environment” for ARBURG's internal processes.
At the Technology Days 2020, we will demonstrate on several machines how you can increase production efficiency, sustainably reduce your CO2 footprint, and use recyclates and bioplastics cost-effectively. We will also present circular economy solutions, whilst our experts will be ready to answer your questions and give advice on the products, services and activities of arburgGREENworld at the various stations in our Efficiency Arena.
- Practical solutions for the conservation of resources and for a circular economy
- Recycling systems with digitalisation
- HolyGrail label: digital watermark with augmented reality (AR)
- Material markers: products with an implanted code
- Processing of recyclates, bio-based materials and bioplastics