Efficiency Arena 2017
In the Efficiency Arena, ARBURG, together with its partners, will present a number of practical Industry 4.0 solutions.
The example of a "smart luggage tag" will be used to demonstrate the economically efficient production of individualised high-volume parts. The product itself steers a path through spatially distributed production in the "smart factory".
- "Knowing what counts!": flexible, automated, efficient production of single-unit batches with Industry 4.0 modules from ARBURG
- Central ARBURG host computer system: all production data is logged and can be traced for every single part
- IT networking: integration of quality assurance, energy management, material supply and mould temperature control
- The potential of "smart" products: added value for production and application
- Competent partners: detailed consulting, e.g. in relation to energy evaluation for ISO 50001, material certification and static process control (SPC)