aXw Control ScrewPilot
In the injection moulding process, precision is directly related to the dynamics and reproducibility of the injection movement. Using the ScrewPilot that we have developed, you can achieve highly precise injection and holding pressure characteristics that are comparable to those of electric machines – even when working with hydraulic technology.
The greater precision is achieved because pressure is applied to both sides of the hydraulic cylinder during injection. Pressure transducers and a closed-loop control circuit (servo regulation) permit targeted acceleration and braking.
- Superior moulded part quality with hydraulic injection units
- Precise position, speed and pressure control comparable with electric machines
- Control parameters include the screw position and differential pressure between the cylinder chambers
- Perfect for high-performance applications
- Part of the advance equipment package, standard on hydraulic accumulator machines