In our servo-electric drives we are uncompromising in our focus on high-end technology. Liquid-cooled motors ensure smooth running conditions and temperature stability without air turbulence. Spindle drives permit high acceleration and avoid dirt due to abrasion.
We use our general purpose model GOLDEN ELECTRIC ball screw drives with specific applications in mind. In contrast, our high-precision electric ALLDRIVE and the powerful hybrid HIDRIVE use planetary roller screw drives.
- Precise and dynamic: play-free power transmission with direct spindle gear units
- Productive: independent drives reduce cycle times
- Energy saving: liquid-cooled servo motors with energy recovered during braking fed back to the mains
- Low-emission: no wear, less noise and waste heat
- Reliable: highly stable planetary roller screw drives are extremely robust
- Ideal for clean-room applications