Opening event at ARBURG Italy
New premises inaugurated
On 30 September 2020 ARBURG’s Italian subsidiary celebrated the official opening of its new premises in Peschiera Borromeo in the presence of over 100 invited guests. A two-day open house event was also held to showcase innovative machines and applications.
More space for ALLROUNDERs, consulting, training, and specialist conferences
ARBURG Italy has converted its building in Peschiera Borromeo and has also expanded it by 80%. With around 2,000 m² of floor space, the new premises not only offer more space for intensive customer support and training, but also for larger specialist conferences and events.
Up to ten ALLROUNDER injection moulding machines can be displayed in the enlarged showroom. Customers will have the opportunity to use the various hydraulic, hybrid and electric machines to test their moulds, for example. There are now also special areas for ARBURG Plastic Freeforming with the freeformer and for the presentation of digital products and services relating to arburgXworld.
Open house event with multiple highlights
The two-day open house event had a lot to offer:
- Processing biomaterial on an ALLROUNDER 270 S compact
- Injection moulding magnetic cog wheels and rotors on an alternating basis with no changeover
- Processing a weight-reduced TPE on an electric ALLROUNDER 470 A
- Additively manufacturing a vertebral spacer from medically approved original material on a freeformer 200-3X.
- The arburgXworld customer portal with numerous apps
- The ARBURG host computer system (ALS)