Synchronous ejection allows you to consistently exploit potentials to shorten cycle times. Extremely precise, reproducible dropping of moulded parts can be achieved when the clamping unit and ejector are servo-electrically driven. Force is applied evenly via an ejector plate.
Particularly in the case of shrunk-on closures for the packaging sector, the booster function has proved its success by ensuring problem-free demoulding.
- Shorter cycles through synchronous ejection
- Precise and reproducible dropping of moulded parts
- Even force application via ejector plate
- Booster function offers additional dynamism and force
- For all electric and hybrid ALLROUNDER injection moulding machines