Your application is the calling card for your competencies and provides us with a first impression of whether you satisfy our requirements. It should therefore tell us as much about you as possible. Tell us about your skills and expectations. Convince us that you are exactly the right person for us.
Tell us in a concise manner, where your strengths lie, what you expect of your new workplace and what you can offer us. A recent, representative photo of yourself as well as current references and educational or training certificates will complete your application folder. Please send your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, to Mr. Leslie Oliver Clauer, Human Resources, by post or e-mail.
- Curriculum vitae
- Job or interim references
- Professional qualification certificates
- Further evidence of professional work such as assessments and internships
- What qualifications have you obtained?
- In what fields have you gained experience?
- What are your strengths, talents or specialist skills?
- What field of work are you interested in?
- Why will you fit in at ARBURG?