We are driving forward the digitalisation of services and business processes with our "arburgXworld”. The result is a win-win situation: you gain access to digital services that were previously unavailable in this form, and we can make processes even more efficient in contact with you.
“arburgXworld”, the customer portal with the same name, brings together our digital services. Core apps are free of charge. Central apps such as our MachineCenter, ServiceCenter, and Shop apps offer a better overview, simple communication, increased flexibility and faster responses. And they can save you substantial amounts of time and costs. Anyone looking for even more functionality can systematically expand their digital capabilities at any time with apps and functionalities, some of which are subject to a fee.
Companies wishing to access ARBURG's digital world can register at www.arburgXworld.com. Access to the available apps can be individually configured in the process. Each company nominates at least one master user, who can create as many users as required.
- Access and report information 24/7 – even on mobile devices
- “arburgXworld” customer portal available internationally in 18 languages
- First introduction to “arburgXworld” with core apps
- Fee-based packages offer more service and additional features
- ARBURG Remote Service (ARS) for fast online support from ARBURG experts
- MachineCenter – overview of the machine fleet and access to production-related documents
- ServiceCenter – record service and application tickets, overview of ticket status and history
- Shop – search for and order spare parts
- Calendar – overview of scheduled service calls
- SelfService – analyse machine faults and shutdowns
- VirtualControl – simulate the machine control system
- Configuration – configure and order the ALLROUNDER 270 S compact
- MachineFinder – design your ALLROUNDERs
- DataDecoder – display important parameters of a machine data set in readable format
- MachineDashboard – access real-time status info and performance indicators for individual machines
- ProcessDashboard – document production processes