Digitalisation means exchanging information directly. This allows processes to be dynamically controlled and systematically optimised. As a result, you can use the resources available to you with even greater efficiency – whether during order planning, quality assurance, mould management, or maintenance.
Process data is captured online, clearly prepared and available end to end. You will always be aware of what is going on in your production – wherever, whenever and however you want! As a technology and system partner, we also take care of the implementation of a digital data management system for the organisation of production. Turning big data into smart data!
Companies wishing to access ARBURG's digital world can register at www.arburgXworld.com. Access to the available apps can be individually configured in the process. Each company nominates at least one master user, who can create as many users as required.
- Data exchange across production facilities and locations (horizontal integration)
- Data exchange from the machine into the ERP system (vertical integration)
- Detailed planning down to the minute to optimise capacity utilisation, quality and delivery reliability
- Directly available feedback and key indicators for the management level – even on mobile devices
- Reliable documentation of process and quality data – including for specific parts
Host computer system (ALS)
Our modular production management tool is setting new standards in the field of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for injection moulding production. The ARBURG host computer system (ALS) lets you plan and control your entire production process, resulting in high product quality and short downtimes.
To the host computer system (ALS)
Turnkey Control Module (ATCM)
For 100% traceability of individual parts and component assemblies, you need a SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system such as the ARBURG Turnkey Control Module (ATCM). Process and quality data can then be collected for specific parts and forwarded to an evaluating system.
To the Turnkey Control Module (ATCM)