Individually customisable injection moulding technology
Our modular product range consists of energy-efficient, electric, hybrid and hydraulic ALLROUNDER injection moulding machines, as well as perfectly matched peripherals. An innovative additive manufacturing system developed in-house was added to the plastic processing range in 2013.
Our technology is supplemented by comprehensive support services from the first enquiry through to final delivery, well-founded applications technology expertise, and a worldwide, customer-oriented after-sales service built on the pillars of effective customer service, fast replacement parts management and practise-oriented training.
- Modular: electric, hybrid and hydraulic injection moulding machines with clamping forces from 125 to 5,000 kN
- Multi-purpose: Robotic systems and six-axis robots fully integrated in the SELOGICA machine control system
- Transparent: production optimisation with a variety of software tools
- Integrated: project systems with all technology supplied by ARBURG as main contractor
- Comprehensive: a systematic approach to customer support, injection moulding expertise and service
Brochure: Products and services (PDF - 2,6 MB)
We are the ideal partner for you, regardless of the sector you are involved in, the processes you use, or the plastic parts you manufacture. We have a suitable solution for every injection moulding task with precisely the technology you are looking for: modular and individually adaptable.
Wherever you are in the world, ARBURG supports you with injection moulding technology and excellent service. You will receive support and service from our German headquarters, one of our worldwide subsidiaries, or one of our agents – always with the focus on the customer and always with the shortest response times.
to global services