Fakuma 2017: Smart, smarter, ARBURG!
ALLROUNDERs, freeformers, Industry 4.0 and more
ARBURG will present "smart" machines, processes and turnkey solutions for efficient plastics processing in Hall A3 at the Fakuma international trade fair to be held from 17 to 21 October 2017 in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
From practical solutions to Industry 4.0
"As a co-founder of Fakuma, we are proud to have been part of the event from the outset, and to be the largest exhibitor at the 25th edition of this successful trade fair in 2017," says Michael Hehl, Managing Partner and Spokesperson for the ARBURG Management Team. "With ten machines on our own stand and eight more on partner stands, our focus this year will again be on 'smart' and practical solutions for production-efficient plastic parts manufacturing. With over 30 years of experience in networked and flexibly automated production, we also offer everything an injection moulding machine needs in the context of Industry 4.0 - from the 'smart machine' and the ARBURG ALS host computer system to 'smart services'."
Highlights from ARBURG at the Fakuma 2017
- Large injection moulding machines: ALLROUNDER 1120 H and ALLROUNDER 920 H in the new ARBURG design and the new GESTICA control system
- Industry 4.0 in practice: online integration of customer requirements into the injection moulding process and flexible production in single-unit batches
- Automation and turnkey solutions
- High-end applications: LSR/LSR injection moulding, packaging technology and more
- freeformer: first ever processing of PP and support material armat 12
- "Smart service": Remote maintenance tool for fast, efficient and reliable online support
- Recruiting stand: job offers for specialists and experts as well as internships