Controlled mould locking
With the SELOGICA control system “Extended clamping programme” you can program up to two locking forces during the injection, holding and remaining cooling phases respectively. This provides interesting process options such as “active breathing” or supported mould venting.
A prerequisite for controlled mould locking, however, is that your ALLROUNDER features either a hydraulic drive with at least two pumps or an electric toggle-type clamping unit.
- Dissipation of internal mould stresses: problem-free movement of slides and followers in the mould
- Higher component quality: minimal compression stroke in the holding pressure phase improves evenness and reduces stresses
- Cost-effective solution: no special compression injection mould required
- Improved mould filling: during injection, the air contained in the cavity is able to escape
- No diesel effect: localised burning of the plastic is prevented
- Fast venting: no increase in overall cycle time