Top performance with hydraulic and electric axes
Our hybrid ALLROUNDER injection moulding machines are designed for top performance in thermoplastics processing. They combine electric speed and precision with hydraulic power and dynamics for uncompromising production performance. This enables you to produce cost-effectively and energy-efficiently.
precise, dynamic, high-performance production. Simultaneous machine movements result in significantly greater cost-efficiency for your production thanks to reduced cycle times. Attractive technical detail solutions minimise set-up times on a sustainable basis.
- Extremely short dry cycle times thanks to servo-electric toggle-type clamping unit
- Particularly precise, reproducible dropping of moulded parts thanks to synchronous ejection
- Up to 40% energy savings compared to hydraulic machines
- Hydraulic accumulator technology for dynamic injection flows
- Special "Packaging" (P) versions of machines for packaging applications, such as FEM-optimised mounting platens
- Simultaneous production sequences can be programmed via the SELOGICA control system
Servo electric toggle system
Servo electric toggle systems are the ideal supplement to the fully-hydraulic ARBURG clamping units. Dynamic mould movements enable extremely short dry cycle times. All positions are moved to with precision. The technology also features greater energy efficiency.
to the technology
Mass-produced parts in seconds: thanks to high production performance and short cycle times, the hybrid ALLROUNDER 720 H injection moulding machine with a 72-cavity mould converts almost 139 kg of material into screw caps per hour. Powerful ejection is required in synchrony with the mould movements.
to the moulded part
ARBURG has designed a production cell for the fully automatic volume production of internal conductors for Fakra connectors, overmoulding up to 72,000 pins per day. The associated robotic systems and peripherals are characterised by extremely fast and precise handling of the delicate inserts.
to the moulded part
ARBURG offers complete turnkey solutions for the manufacture of thin-walled containers with inserts. Using the in-mould labelling process, two 1-litre buckets with labels and handles can be produced in a cycle time of only 4.85 seconds, for example. Material throughput is approximately 50 kg/h.
to the video